This is what will be presented to the students who will be taking the high school exam as they approach the exam.
As students get closer to the exam, they tend to be more stressed and less likely to eat. Adults need to pay attention to this.
When your body does not eat enough sugar, your brain activity decreases dramatically. Memory is also reduced.
When your body does not eat enough sugar, your brain activity decreases dramatically. Memory is also reduced….
1. : Breakfast begins with two boiled eggs and two slices of bread. Eggs in choline increase memory capacity.
2. : Have lunch with a bowl of rice and some fish.
3. : Have lunch at Green Tea or Lemon Tea. It is also good to drink a glass of tomato juice (readymade) or a glass of orange juice.
4. : Eat the evening as a strawberry blueberry. Vitamin C is a good source of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Dark Chocolate is also good.
5. : Dinner is served with four pieces of chicken without four fish dishes / fish. Fish is also a good source of omega-3 fish because seafood contains Omega 3.
6. : When you go to bed at night, drink a glass of milk and stay up the next morning. Drinking a glass of milk gives you a good night’s sleep for a little while and refreshes the next morning.
Now, here’s what you need to know about what you should eat when you graduate from high school. Do not read Without this knowledge, it would not help.
If you enjoy the content of this presentation, please request a share. Your encouragement has given us renewed motivation to continue presenting for us.
So, please do share with us to help us. Thank you very much, dear reader, for giving me such time. Please try to keep submitting.